August 25, 2022
Quick update....
Called Gaye yesterday. Asked how she felt. "Just the same as normal", she says. After talking with her I would have to agree. Good spirits. Clear thinking. No pauses in her conversation. She's feeling a bit uncertain about next week's treatment (as in how she will do). So am I, so I will be returning to Santa Barbara to be a helper if needed..
Since she is taking the chemo orally (higher dose than before) at night, I am planning on arriving sometime Monday (8/29) during the day. She is tasked with taking the chemo for Monday through Friday and then having the next 3 weeks "off". I'll stay the week or longer as needed. I'll write up something in the blog on Tuesday to let you all know how that goes.
Boring myself watching the Padres tank. Yes, Jimmy (and all you other Dodger fans), I am admitting it. So much hype and no results. Ugh! Doubly disappointing.
Hot down here in San Diego. Looking forward to the cooler climate in Santa Barbara. All for now.

Comments
Post a Comment